Saturday 3 November 2018

Fat loss transformation in Manipur

This is my first blog on fitness.

After I came back home, I had put up about 4 kgs in 3 months time. Eating felt good.

Rice, Haldiram Bujiya, Eggs, Maggi, Bread... you name it... I had it.

It was this time I decided to get fitter and try gym for the final time. Probably for the last time because I have been going to the gym(irregularly) since ages and there was no improvement in my body.

While studying and working I always had excuses such as

1. I don't have time.
2. Don't have money to buy for proper diet.
3. Didn't know how to workout properly.
4. The gym was not good etc.


This time, it was different.

1. I had lots of time.
2. I had saved quite a few money.
3. I found a good gym and took part in a transformation challenge. The gym fees included a trainer also.

What I didn't realise was that the trainers were not an expert at the nutrients and diet part. They somehow had been working out for many years and developed basic muslces from which they took up jobs at gyms.

Since I paid for the transformation challenge, I took it up myself and followed many tutorials on Youtube on how to lose fat and improve muscle mass.

That's when I came to know that I didn't know anything about exercise and diet. 27 years of life and I had zero knowledge of macros, micros and how the body function.

Fast forward to 2 months, I have lost nearly 6 kgs with the help of resistance training, quantified diet and proper recovery(sleep) habits .

I have learned a lot in these past two months and is on the way to have the body which I always wanted since I was young.





No comments:

Post a Comment