Saturday 26 June 2021

Fixing Windows

Everybody wants to win. 

Sometimes, small wins are wins. 

It's been some years that I have not been activating my Windows and MS Office. It works fine and does not hinder my day to day work. 

A week ago, my brother said he wants to buy a new laptop since all our laptops where very slow by his standards. 

In order to not waste money, I ask him not to buy, instead use the ones we have after upgrading or fixing some softwares. That day started my research on how to make our laptops faster. 

The easier way for me would have been to visit a torrent site and use cracks but I wanted a better method. 

After a day or two, I came to know there exist a method called MAS activation and it gave me hope. Did more researched by reading blog posts and forum chats to re-confirm the method. 

Finally, downloaded the activator and activated my Windows  permanently. In order to improve the Windows OS I had to manually update to the latest 21H1 May version also. It feels good now. 

It's been 2 months since the govt has put up a lockdown in my state due to second wave of Covid 19. 

The fixing of Windows feels like the best thing I have done during this two unproductive months.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment