Sunday 20 October 2013

What I learned this week - #02


Amazon Mechanical Turk pays Indian users via Citibank



Thought of withdrawing some amount from Amazon's Mechanical Turk account in Indian rupees. Received a cheque from CitiBank.

Amazon Mturk cheque proof


What will I do with the amount?  Probably contribute some to Rangde and get this shoes!




There is a guy called Arjun and he rocks!



At first I thought this guy was crazy. Then realised he was making more sense than I do. Arjun makes videos and earns money via Fiverr. He performs crazy testimonials for his clients. Check out his videos here.  Have put up one as an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKVwYxInLx8

Two clean places to start writing.



Just as I thought Medium was the best place to write anything on the internet, I found two more sites where you can edit and practice writing anything you want. The editor is very clean, better than any Windows/Mac document editor I have use. Check out Editorally and Draft.

There is a Firefox Plugin called AdblockPlus.



Someone should have told me about this Plugin long long time ago. This add-on block ads on any pages and help users(includes you and me) surf internet at very fast pace. If you haven't install this, you are making a BIG BIG mistake. Get it here at AdblockPlus.

Google Street View and how to upload images.



Probably the coolest thing I learned this week. We can now upload 360 degree photos via Android on Google Street Views. Some of the streets which I have watched are fantastic. To know more about Google Street view go here.

 

That's it folks from my side,  so What Did You Learn This Week?

Share your learning experiences or other comments on the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment