Sunday 27 October 2013

What I learned this week - #03


Remove Google Ad Setting



By now you must have seen the Google alert telling you that they are using your G+ profile name and profile photo for their ads known as "Shared Endorsements".  You can manually unchecked this service from your Google Account setting. It's very easy.


Go to Google Profile Setting  and unchecked it. Don't forget to save the settings.

Google Shared Endrosement setting.




Fashion is a whole new world!



After cashing out from last week's Amazon cheque I went out and bought a pair of shoes from Zara. This is my first pair from a non-sports brand. Being a curious guy I googled to learn more about the fashion industry and I have become wiser since last week.

I have learned the difference between high street and high end brands. What a designer label is and the word "Haute couture".

To learn more I am reading Dressing the Man: Mastering the Art of Permanent Fashion  by Alan Flusser.

Just for Laugh Gags Youtube channel is the best



If you love comedy and haven't watch any Just for Laugh gags videos. you are missing out on fun. Check out the videos.

 

That’s it folks from my side,  so What Did You Learn This Week?

Share your learning experiences or other comments on the comment section.

1 comment: